Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Everyone Please help with making Patty feel Welcome

As you will notice we have added a blog list to my site.  Patty Millay from Owensboro Kentucky will be hosting her own blog page from my site.  Her duties are to give us great ideas for dinners and such she is a awesome cook and she always has the best parties.  I have placed a photo of her and her family on her site there's only one missing person and he is Bo he is the sweetest addition to the family hopefully we will have his photo posted soon.  Please help me with Welcoming her and please become a follower of her site.  I have big plans for my site and will be adding more items of interest very soon. This way we all can use this site for more than just coupons and donating we can use this as a place for everyone to go for all kinds of hobbies.

Thank you
Rayanna Knapp     

1 comment: