Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Coupon Orders Go in Tuesday

Tuesday at noon is the deadline this week for having your coupon order for this Sunday 6-19-2011 paid for in advance.  As it stands now if your not paid by noon you will not have any coupons next Wednesday.  I have tried to explain that what I do is very important for charities and that it helps lots of people and me getting stuck for paying for peoples coupons just takes away from what I can do.  The inserts we get are the best and there are many people waiting to get these and can not get them so please don't get let your chance go away.  I currently have a auto bill for 100 inserts weekly once I drop my number it cannot be raised  again  so make sure that you have your payment in Tuesday at noon for the upcoming inserts I will only turn in what is paid as of this week for here on out.

Thank you,
Rayanna


No comments:

Post a Comment