Friday, June 10, 2011

Coupon Order for this Week

I have been in contact with the wizard and he is currently looking up our tracking number to see where our coupons are at.  I'm sitting here at work patiently waiting.  I hope he will call back soon I have a lot of shopping to do for Joplin Mo and would love to get it done tonight and Saturday. If not I will have to come to work in the am to wait for these coupons since I had them shipped here this week to see if it would be faster.  Apparently not!!!!   Next week they will be coming to the house again to my p o box or Fed ex overnight I'm thinking it might be worth overnighting these just to be able to get the deals.    Thank you for your donations to the Roberts and friends that sent money for me to shop for items for this cause.  If anyone has anything they would like to donate please contact me by email and I will arrange to pick these items up.

I will post if they show up tonight or not.

Rayanna


No comments:

Post a Comment