Saturday, June 18, 2011

Best Shop I ever have done yet!!!!!!

Ok Tonight was the best night that I have ever had with coupons.  Let me explain what I had done I went to CVS tonight to get some John Fredia Shampoo & Conditioners and Stylers I picked up 15 Bottles and then went over to the make up browsed around and found John Fredia Travel size condtioners for $1.49 and to my amazement looked at my coupons for $5.00 off and it says any.  :)  Yes any so I picked up the 7 tubes of the travel size and was smiling all the way to the check out but first I stopped by the drink section to get me a Mt dew 20oz and then I thought well I better spend the overage now so I noticed that the store had Mountain Valley 34 packs for 2.99 they said that they ran out of the other and were offering these till midnight.  At this point I was almost Laughing out loud.  So I preceded to the check out.  The young lady rang my order up then I gave her my coupons 22 $5.00 then she looked at me and said wait to owe you so I told her to hand me a pack of paul mall and then she said you owe me $0.07  yes 7 cents I said no problem I handed her a 1.00 bill and she gave me .93 cents back with my sale receipt and she said here's your 3.00 Extra care Bucks.:))))))))    

This was the best shop that I have ever done I made 2.93 at CVS tonight and brought home 15 full size John Fred and 7 travel sizes and a drink pack of smokes and 4 cases of waters.  

So ladies if you have any $5.00 off 1 look for the travel size and make the overage to buy what you need.


Rayanna Knapp

1 comment:

  1. hey girl i'm letting some of my peeps know about a class, so just let me know whenever sat. are good but it has to be after 4 just in case i have to work but i know so far there is 6 maybe more i posted it but told them dont know when just getting a head count.
    kim

    ReplyDelete