Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Donations needed for Joplin Disaster Relief

Everyone I'am currently working on getting items for the Joplin Area that was hit by a six mile long Tornado.  These families have lost everything and loved one's.  I feel that we need to help as much as possible anything that you may be able to donate would be greatly appreciated for this.  Currently my sister has raised some money for me to get started with and we are looking for more donations so I can help as many as possible.  I currently myself will be donating my time and 100 inserts of coupons and 100 dollars to go towards this donation.  Anything that you may have to donate would be great household items , blankets , clothing , anything they have lost everything at this point.  Please contact me and I will pick up anything that you would like to donate and I will make sure it all gets to its destination.  Anyone wanting to help me shop for this cause this weekend please call and I will give you the plan of attack of getting the good deals to get personal care items for them.

If you have any resources to get items to donate please do things like bottled water, food, would be greatly needed as well.

My Husbands work is taking truckloads to the Joplin area here's a copy of the letter I received this am about this haul.

https://www.con-way.com/resources/truckload/truckload_tornado_relief_fund.pdf

Thank you,

Rayanna Knapp

No comments:

Post a Comment