Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Alabama Donations to Birmingham for Friday May 13th

I will be getting more donations together for Birmingham Alabama Families that work for Conway Central Express that were hit by the Tornado's also.  Conway Central Express was involved in getting the first shipment of donations to Huntsville this week so I'm gonna work really hard to get supplies together so they can send their employees care packages Friday night.  Anyone with any donations please contact me so that I can arrange to pick them up so they will be shipped.  We will be getting cleaning supplies and clothing and personal care items for these families so anything you may have to donate please do.

Thank you
Coupongal

UPDATE :
I have got everything boxed up and ready to send Monday night with John to work for the families of CC X that were hit by the Tornado's in Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment