Thursday, May 5, 2011

Alabama Donations Collected as of right now.

Everyone I have spent all that I have to give this week.  Waiting on donations to come threw at this point.  I feel that I did pretty good on my own in the last three days here's a photo of everything that I personally have donated.  Lets hope that some donations come threw today and Friday to add to the haul going there this weekend.  If you would like to donate please just hit my donate button and you can add funds to keep me shopping for this cause.  I can take as much as 10.00 dollars and turn it into 125.00 worth of products to send so if you can donate please do I have tons  of coupons to keep me going.  So here's the challenge can you match what I have done.  These families really need the help and also if I get enough donations I'm planning on sending the American Red Cross supplies for the families here in Indiana  poesy  county flood victims also.

Thank you 
Coupongal

No comments:

Post a Comment