Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Items Added to the Site today

New Items added check out the links I have installed today. Also I place the Order preview for those of you who order your coupons with me so you can see what great deals will be coming your way Wednesday's when we get our coupons.  I have listed two more favorite sites today and these sites show you the upcoming events at both Walgreen's & C vs Drug Stores these are great ways to see what coupons to save for the next weeks sales items.  Later today I will be installing some printable coupon sites so you can access them here on my site.  Everyone has had problems signing up here you must sign up for a g mail account then go to my page and enter your new email address and then hit follow that way you get alerts for my new post.  
Coupon-gal 

No comments:

Post a Comment