Friday, April 15, 2011

Couponing for Charity



I love to shop for realy good deals and get items for the shelters and food banks and donate to churches. I have decided to take 50 a week and buy as much as possible using coupons and give to the ones who can use it. Follow me in this journey..new for blogging and new for using my shopping powers for good. I hope to reach out to everyone that will listen about how following some simple rules will help you save thousands of dollars on your annual grocery bill and will allow you to give back to those in need.
CouponGal





2 comments:

  1. This is really nice Rayanna! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patty still trying to perfect this site. I'm hoping that people will follow me so I can recieve help with my Charities and donations.

    ReplyDelete